Covid 19 Tier 3 response

 “Following today’s announcement re COVID-19,  a meeting of Senior instructors was urgently convened by zoom to discuss the best response. Reluctantly, we decided that we needed to postpone resumption of sessions until after a review of advice and venue guidance and after a sensible interval of time.
A review will therefore take place on 12th January.

This action coincides with schools fully resuming and , we hope, allow a return to a regular programme of sessions on 18th when any “New Year spike” will be known. 
We do this to seek to be confident of resuming in the most appropriate and safe way and to avoid restarting in worsening conditions.

We are also hoping to offer Zoom sessions to help fill the gap or, possibly, some outdoor sessions if weather permits.

We will keep you informed and are keen to resume but must do so  under clearly safe conditions.

We wish all a happier New Year and a steadily improving environment in 2021.
Shihan David, Senseis Tim, Paul and Phil

Leave a comment

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Instagram