Covid 19 Tier 3 response

 “Following today’s announcement re COVID-19,  a meeting of Senior instructors was urgently convened by zoom to discuss the best response. Reluctantly, we decided that we needed to postpone resumption of sessions until after a review of advice and venue guidance and after a sensible interval of time.A review will therefore take place on 12th January.

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Instagram