LEAD INSTRUCTOR FORT STAMFORD
- 4th Dan (Shin -Gi-Tai Aikido) – August 2019
- 3nd Dan (Shin -Gi-Tai Aikido) – 2016
- 2nd Dan (Shin -Gi-Tai Aikido) – 2014
- 2nd Dan (Ki Aikido) – 2009
- 1st Dan (Ki Aikido) – 2002
- BAB Coach ( Level 1) – Completed 2003
- Safeguarding Children (2015)
- Coaching Disabilities (2015)
- Equity in Coaching (2015)
- PSA Vice-Chairman ( May 2015 – May 2019)
- PSA Chairman ( May 2019 – Present)
- Dojo Cho Fort Stamford Dojo.
My Aikido originally started back in 1989 with Plymouth School of Aikido under Sensei’s David and Tre but had to stop due to growing family commitments. I returned to a Ki style of Aikido in 1997and trained there untill 2013.
Coming from a background of Ki-Aikido has made my aikido very circular with big flowing movement. I try to bring the ideas into each of my lessons and develop a flowing connection to our ukies. Since joining Plymouth School of Aikido I have been warmly welcomed and now take an active part in the running of the school.